Over the past 2 years, Hesed House has had to limit the amount of outside assistance on-site but we are excited to fully open up our volunteer opportunities again!
Volunteers play an important role at Hesed House, helping us care for our neighbors while providing hope and dignity! We rely on your generous support with serving donated meals to hundreds weekly, passing out hygiene products in our store, sorting through donation items, helping our move-out team get families into new homes, landscaping, and even cooking meals to feed our guests! Bring a group of your friends and family, or serve individually in your free time!
- All volunteers must have at least 2 shots of the COVID-19 vaccine to serve onsite
- Masks covering the mouth and nose must be worn onsite
- Volunteers must be at least 12 years old to volunteer onsite (any minors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Must be at least 18 years old to volunteer in our Family Shelter
- Complete a Volunteer Profile prior to serving with us on-site