Financial donations to Hesed House can be made in four convenient ways:
- By writing a check made payable to Hesed House and mailing it to Hesed House, 659 South River Street, Aurora, IL 60506;
- Cash donations can be brought to the main building at 659 South River Street (Door B), Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Upon entrance to the building, please inform the receptionist that you are making a cash donation and he/she will contact designated Hesed House staff to receive your donation.
- Donate by credit card by calling the Hesed House Development Office (630-897-2156 extension 537).
- By donating on-line. To donate to Hesed House on-line, please click on the link below. You will receive an immediate automated confirmation of your donation.
Join our Friendship Circle Monthly Giving Club
- Please join our most committed and faithful supporters with a monthly gift so that, together, we can continue to help the most vulnerable members of our community.
- The Friendship Circle Monthly Giving Club will provide us with a more predictable and sustainable future stream of funding to allow us to best serve our guests.
To become a member of the Friendship Circle, please click here to print, complete and mail the form in with your selected form of payment or click here to give online and be sure to select “reoccurring gift”.
Financial donations will be acknowledged upon receipt of donation.
Corporate Employee Matching Program
Please check with your Human Resources Department to see if you employer matches employee financial donations. If it does, please obtain and complete your company’s Matching Gift form and mail it along with your check to Hesed House to initiate the Matching Gift process. Some companies will also make a donation to a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization for employee volunteer time there.
On-line donations can also be matched by completing information within the designated Matching Gift section.
87 cents of every dollar donated to Hesed House supports the services and programs designed to help individuals out of homelessness: immediate shelter, food and case management; job skills training; mental health and addictions counseling; veteran’s and housing assistance; children’s counseling; medical care, etc. The remainder of your donated dollar helps meet general operating expenses.
Items listed on this website’s Needs List can be donated by dropping them off at 659 South River Street, Door B, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To receive a gift-in-kind receipt for your donation, please sign the donation registry in the lobby. Click here to view the current Needs List
Public Action to Deliver Shelter, Inc. dba Hesed House is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors. We do not trade, rent or sell donor information to any other entity or organization. This policy applies to all information received by Public Action to Deliver Shelter, Inc. dba Hesed House online, electronic, written or verbal. You have the right to “opt-out” of future contact by our organization. To do so, please contact us in writing at Director of Development, 659 S River St, Aurora, IL 60506 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our E-NewsletterSIGN UP NOW
Show Your SupportMake a Donation
Hesed House is grateful to individuals, businesses, organizations and faith–based groups that enable it to keep its doors open 24/7, 365 days a year. As you can imagine, the cost of operating its facilities is not insignificant – from the standpoint of staffing and volunteer efforts to financial and material needs – to serve approximately 400 men, women and children every day. Your support is greatly appreciated. Once again, thank you.