Donations can be dropped off at Hesed House
659 S River Street, Aurora, IL, 60506 – THE TRUCK.
Please note: You can drop donations off
Monday-Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A LIMITED DONATION ACCEPTANCE AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
To receive a receipt for your donation, please be sure to fill out the duplicate Gift In-Kind Donation Form at the time you drop off your donation and keep a copy for your records.
Please note: We use all donated items to serve the needs of homeless individuals in your community. First, our guests/residents receive all of the items they need. Second, excess items may be converted into resources to purchase food, counseling, case management and other services that help end homelessness, one person, one family at a time.
At this time we do not have a donation pick-up service and are not accepting clothing or household items. Thank you for understanding!
If you have any questions about your donation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-914-6428.
Below is a list of new/used items we are
in need of at this time
- Cough drops
- Travel size mouthwash (alcohol free)
- Baby wipes and bottles
- Cough/cold medicine (without acetaminophen)
- Toothpaste (travel-size)
- Eye drops
- ACE bandages
- Shampoo (travel size)
- Multivitamins (adult and children’s)
- Band-Aids (or other adhesive bandage strips)
- Medical tape
- Imodium (anti-diarrhea)
- Ex-Lax (or other laxative)
- Neosporin/antibiotic ointment
- Hydrocortisone (anti-itch) cream
- Sugar / Coffee Creamer / Milk
- 45 Gallon Storage Totes
- Earbud headphones
- Air mattresses
- Paper towels
- Reading glasses
- USB/flash/thumb drives
- Bicycle locks and chains
- Bicycle pump
- Bicycle tire patches
- Metra train tickets (zone A-H)
- Pace bus passes
- Gas cards
- Sleeping Bags
- Gift Cards: $5, $10, $15, $25, or $50 increments (Speedway, Thorntons-Gas Only Cards, Dollar Tree/Dollar General, Walmart, Target, Meijer, Costco, Sam’s, local fast food restaurants)
And, of course, your prayers are always welcome!
Thank you so much!